Web Portal App development
App development for mechanics and contractors to file liens and bond claims online
Project Type : Mobile App Development with web-based back-end
Website : https://www.texaseasylien.com
Tool & Technologies Used : UX Research, Desktop, HTML 5, CSS 3, Photoshop, Bootstrap, WordPress, PHP
Simplifying and automating lien processing
Creating portal for online processing to help mechanics and contractors file liens and bond claims
Filing lien and bond claims is tedious and costly, discouraging small claims from being filed. Small-term contractors and mechanics did not want to file claims for smaller amounts as they were not worth the effort of paperwork and follow-up as well as the lawyer fees which may be more than the claim amount.
Online preparation and filing of lien documents
Fast, simple, and affordable way to file a construction lien online for small contractors
- Guided steps for small contractors to first identify eligibility to file a lien
- Template-based forms to file pre-lien notices
- Simple intuitive information help text for each field in the line filing forms
Reduction in time and cost to file a lien
Liens prepared and filed within hours rather than days at 25% of the cost elsewhere
- Complete online processing including eligibility, preparation, notarization and filing of lien through web portal
- Lien process and legal documents drafted by attorneys certified in Texas Construction Lien Laws
- Spanish and English language support to assist contractors through the complete process
Smart Dashboard to track lien status
24/7 access to easily track the progress of lien documents online, anytime.
- Dashboard listing all liens and bond claims filed with status
- 24/7 user support via live chat in English and Spanish
- Blogs, FAQs and guided information to assist the contractor through every step
On-Time & On-Budget
With Texas EasyLien, we have been able to support even the smallest contractor to file their claim at an affordable cost. Digiture has ensured that our vision has been replicated digitally with intuitive user design and navigation that is easy to access and use.
CEO, Texas Easy Lien
Comments are closed.